UX / UI Designer
We’re looking far and wide for an all-round UX/UI designer. You must be bold, fast, heroic and exceptionally good at solving problems, with an obsessive pixel perfect eye for detail.
You will be in charge of conceiving and implementing the entire design and usability language for both our WEB and MOBILE APPS, and successfully work alongside our engineers to build a world class product.
- 3+ Years of UX / UI designer experience;
- Degree in interaction design, visual design, or equivalent experience;
- A strong eye for layout, color, typography.
- Demonstrable mastery of Photoshop; and
- Expert knowledge of user-centric design principles
- Experience designing for MOBILE APPS and WEB APPS
- Love building exceptional interfaces that are simple, clear and visually impressive.
- Demonstrated fluency in best practices for mobile and web information architecture and responsive design, as well as deep and broad knowledge
of usability principles and techniques.
Things you’ll do
- Create sketches, wireframes, and workflows and translate them into beautifully crafted pixels;
- Document visual style guides for use by the development team
- Collaborate with an international development team; and
- Express and enforce good design practices.
- Experience with writing frontend code (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Have a love for health and fitness
If you are interested in applying please send us your resume and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.