Want to set yourself up for success this year? Find out your Health Type’s hack for success in this series on what to focus so you know you’re doing what’s right for you.
Want to feel stronger, lighter, more energised and satisfied this year? Want to really see and feel changes in your body and mind?
With all the diets and classes and fads out there, trying to set yourself up for a good year can be overwhelming, and if you’ve tried and failed in the past, it can be really disheartening.
You are unique. Set yourself up for success in a way that works with, not against, your uniqueness. Your gift.
Guardians, you ARE a gift to us all, our communities, our family. Your hack for success is in being that – the strong & steady, grounding, nurturing presence for the ones you love.
When you nurture and take care of others, it stimulates the production of the hormone prolactin. Your mind and body is designed to absolutely flourish from this hormone. The more of it you have, the more response you’ll see and feel from following your ideal food and fitness recommendations. If you’re not getting enough of it, it’s likely you’ll be unsatisfied with your efforts, making it easy to give up.
Setting yourself up for success as a guardian, means setting up conditions that will stimulate feelings of nurturing, of meaningful connection with loved ones, and of being truly motivated by how much your efforts are going to serve the ones you love.
Consider some of these this year…
– How can you spend more quality time with loved ones this year? Face to face is best, so you can really feel the connection, but if time or distance is an issue, set up weekly calls and connections to ensure you’re always feeling part of your family – blood and chosen!
– Share your goals with those closest to you, and let them know you’re doing it for them. The flood of support from your family and friends will carry you through.
– Share your experiences with loved ones. Invite family and friends to be part of a class, or to share in your new eating plan, or make friends in the class or group you join. The group support in the Personalised Detox is wonderful, and will help you feel like you’ve got a whole family (the ph360 phamily!) right with you.
– One step at a time. It might be switching out one less optimal meal for a better one, or adding an extra walk into your week. Slow and steady really is your motto.
– Spend time with nature, especially the greenery of forests and mountains. Long, strong walks outdoors are excellent for your body. And of course, sharing the journey is even better!
– Remember, when the going gets tough, who are you doing this for? Don’t be hard on yourself, and don’t forget what really matters most to you. Reach out for love and support when you need it.
Trying some of these ideas will help make changes easier for you, and you’ll see the results in the sheer strength and incredible adaptability of your body when it’s getting what it loves.
You’re not alone. Find someone you trust who will keep you motivated, like a personalised coach, who will affirm you of your strength and progress. They can help you understand the personalised recommendations in your profile and set you up to steadily implement them into your life.
Just as you nurture others, allow yourself to be nurtured too. That is the strongest thing you can do.
You will achieve even the toughest goal or biggest challenge when you are doing it not for yourself, but for how it will nurture others for you to be your healthiest version of you.
Have a wonderful new year, and to quote our phamily guardian – embrace your pace!
Also in Daily Living
What is natural genius? Simply those things that you’re naturally really good at! And how does this help my immune system? As strange as it may seem, everything that helps you to reduce your stress…